"New Year...New Happenings!"


"Growth Beyond Boundaries"

***

I am happy to announce that Babygirlz will be launching in the New Year - 2010! I wasn't sure I wanted to wait, since I've been eager to launch, for quite some time, but it took mere seconds for me to re-think it.

I am excited by a new year's launch as it symbolizes a highly anticipated beginning for me. I will provide none of the logistics in this update because you've gotten those before (
when I thought I would launch this past Summer), I will only say that "It is definitely happening...I know that for sure".

As you know, this ma
gazine has been my dream, since 2003. I am ready to get it up and going so that WE can be a MAJOR part of changing lives. I have no doubt that Babygirlz will start a movement, worthwhile to thousands, of young women.

Until next time,
Traci


0 Comments:

Post a Comment